Many of the people who attended Travis Scott's concert at Astroworld Music were killed due to their vaccines.
Posts on social media have circulated claiming that deaths at Travis Scott's concert during the Astroworld Festival were caused by the COVID-19 vaccine.
Other Facebook posts referred to the magnetic frequency of the music and claimed that graphene oxide was present in the dead people's systems as a result of the vaccine.
Misbar investigated the claim and found it to be false.
Graphene oxide is not a component of the COVID-19 vaccines approved in the United States.
According to Ron Martens, CEO of Graphene-info.com, PolitiFact already stated that graphene oxide is not magnetic or conductive and thus cannot be used as some people demonstrate in their videos.
As stated by a Pfizer spokesperson, graphene oxide is not used in any of Pfizer vaccines.